Ocean Set

Here's another set I'll be offering for sale at my school's upcoming Vendor Sale.  This one's similar to the Space Set, and I think I'll make a copy for my own use in the classroom.  I intend to add have now added a shark, and could easily have these to accompany Slippery Fish, Down by the Ocean, or various other ocean songs and rhymes.  And I know the kids will enjoy having these on hand for open-ended play, too.






Flannel Friday is being hosted this week by Kim at Literary Commentary!  You can also find tons of ideas at Flannel Friday's Pinterest Pages, the Flannel Friday Blog, and Flannel Friday's Facebook page

2 comments:

  1. Where are these adorable patterns from? Did you freehand them? They are so beautiful and I can see using them for so many storytimes! I hope you sell them on Etsy in addition to your school's vendor sale. :)

    -Jessica
    My Flannel Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica! I based them on various clip art files I've collected. I do plan to start selling on Etsy this summer, if I can figure out how to do so :) Thanks for your enthusiasm!

      Delete