Flannel Friday: Five Little Babies Bouncing in a Crib

 Each year there's at least one baby sister or brother born to one of the kids in the class.  It's always fun to pull this out in honor of the new siblings, but really it works anytime.  Kids just love babies!

I was inspired by other people's babies, like this and this.  I added the crib and bibs so it would work with my take on Five Little Monkeys:

Five little babies bouncing in a crib
One fell out and lost her bib!
Daddy called the doctor and the doctor said,
No more babies bouncing in the crib!

(I know if doesn't rhyme, but eh.  Who cares?!)  Wait!  Edited to add:
...Daddy called the doctor who was not glib)...  I just thought of this, and I'm definitely going to use it, because: what a great vocabulary word!

By the way, sometimes some monsters sneak in and jump in the crib, too!  Here they are.


Flannel Friday is being hosted this week by Shawn at Read, Rhyme & Sing,and of course you'll find lots of other ideas at Flannel Friday's blog or Pinterest page.

No comments:

Post a Comment