Flannel Friday: Animal Pairs

I've been looking at this on Mel's Desk and Storytime Katie for a few months, but knew it would be a tad time-consuming to make them in felt.  I put it off for a while, but finally took some time to make felt versions.  I had to back the big snail and rabbit (not the babies) with stiff felt in the end--those ears and eyes were too floppy to hold themselves up.  For the birds, I put them on stiff blue felt.  

Flannel Board Fun Animal Pairs

(This particular set isn't for sale, but please check out my shop with many of my other sets:


Below are my attempts at more artistic shots :)

Flannel Board Fun Bears

Flannel Board Fun Bunnies

Be sure to check out the link at the top of this post for Melissa's many ideas on how to use these cute fellas!

The Roundup is here this week--check out lots of fun ideas there and at Flannel Friday Pinterest site!

No comments:

Post a Comment