Cookies!

Here's another set for the children to use independently--and another one that's inspired by my thoughts of cooler weather... (Here are my other sets.)

Hungry, anyone?  Here are some cookies for you!


Hmmm...  Those look a little plain.  How about we add some frosting?


That's better, but do we have any sprinkles?


YUMMMY!!  They look good enough to eat, don't they?  (My cat and I highly discourage this.)




Sometimes around the holidays we make real cookies with the children (ah, sweet, sugary fun!)  I think this will be a great set to put out for them to extend that activity, as well as get some conversation going about activities they do at home with their families.  And of course these pieces provide perfect opportunities to sort, count, name shapes and colors, and otherwise learn as they play.

This set is sold out in my shop, but lots of other felt goodies are waiting for you.
  I hope you'll visit me there!

Flannel Friday is being hosted this week by Kathryn at Fun With Friends at Storytime.  Check out the round up there, and don't forget to find more amazing flannel board ideas at Pinterest and Facebook and the Flannel Friday Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment