Slippery Fish

I've had a foam version of Slippery Fish in my classroom for years.  It's been through a lot, and the fabric paint has peeled off of most pieces, and some of the octopus' arms are stapled on.  Poor guy. So I finally took the time to re-do this set.  Here it is!



I was introduced to Slippery Fish (actually, its real title is Octopus) from a Charlotte Diamond CD I bought many, many years ago.  Like, maybe 20?  I had no idea it was such a well known and oft-felted song!  I use it Every. Single. Year.  Frequently.  And somehow I'm still not sick of it!

Here's a video of the set being used with that lovely song:

                              



This set is available at my shop :)  (But it doesn't include the Slippery Fish lyrics shown above--rather, there's a cute five little ocean creatures rhyme in there.  Copyright, you know!)



You can find the Flannel Friday Roundup Here.
For more info about Flannel Friday, check out these links:
Pinterest and Facebook and the Flannel Friday Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment