Hey Diddle Diddle Felt Board Set

 It's time for another nursery rhyme.  Because they're classic.  Because they're fun.  Because I love the simplicity of a good nursery rhyme, and the absolute lack of making any sense.  It's fun!

I do have another version of Hey Diddle Diddle.  But I copied those pieces from images online, and I wanted to make my own adorable set!  So...I did :)  And here it is:


I will of course use my Hey Diddle Diddle Re-mix with this set, as well.  It's tooooo fun!  The kids love getting things all mixed up!

Hey diddle diddle, the COW and the SPOON, 
The CAT jumped over the DISH!
The little MOON laughed to see such sport, 
and the DOG ran away with the FIDDLE!

Whaaat?  That's not right... Let's try again!
(over.and.over.and.over.)

June 2022, editing to add the video:




And I needed a cute nursery rhyme character to hide under those cuties, so I drew a Little Bo Peep, printed her out, and laminated her.  


She's going to love hiding, and the kids are going to love trying to find her!

Bo Peep, Bo Peep, playing hide and seek...
Are you behind the orange cat?
Let's take a peek!

OR 
Bo Peep has lost her sheep, and we've lost HER somewhere!
Is she behind the brown fiddle?  Let's look under there!

These guys will also perfect for a Hey Diddle Diddle version of the Brown Bear concept.

Here's to nursery rhymes!  

Oh hey, by the way...  If you like rhymes for kids, check out a ton of them 


No comments:

Post a Comment