Titch

This has been on my To Do List for at least ten years...  No time like the present!  Pat Hutchins was one of the first authors I was introduced to as a preschool teacher, and I've continued to use her books in my classroom over the past twenty years.

 Titch, his sister Mary, and his brother Pete.  Those bigs--they always get the big stuff!

 Hmph!  Tiny little pinwheel....

 Silly little trike...
 Puny little whistle...

 Nails?  Really?
 Miniscule little seed.  Pfff.

WOW!!  Look what I grew!!

This particular set isn't for sale, but please check out my shop with many of my other sets:

Flannel Board Fun Shop


I'm hosting Flannel Friday this week!  Check out the Roundup HERE.  And of course you can find a huge assortment of ideas at Flannel Friday's Pinterest Board, and other goodies at the Flannel Friday Facebook Page and  FF blog.  Check them all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment