Ball of Yarn Hide and Seek!

So, yep.  It's two of my favorite things, all bundled up together:  Cats, and Little Mouse.  I mean, can you go wrong with this?  No.  No, you can't.  (Plus, these cats are the stars of Kitty Bingo, too, so--muti-use sets for the big win!)


Kids just love surprises, and it's always a surprise where that ball of yarn might be hiding...And sometimes, just to be super sneaky, I don't hide it behind ANY of the cats--I hide it behind the flannel board!!  Gasp!  The children are furious!  I'm delighted!
Anyway..

Ball of yarn, ball of yarn, where can you be?
Are you behind the gray kitten?  Let...me...see!

or 
Ball of yarn, ball of yarn, playing hide and seek...
Are you behind the orange cat?  Let's take a peek!

Fun cat books to go along with these sweeties are right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment