Over in the Meadow

I presented a bunch of flannel board songs and games to a lovely group of librarians this past week, and on the drive back home I started down memory lane.  I miss doing circle times!  I love singing, dancing, reading, and playing with kids!  (My cats just don't interact the same way ;)  )

One of the songs that stuck out on that lane of memories is this fantastic version of Over in the Meadow.  It's a Barefoot Books version, which I was introduced to by one of my past student's mom.  I just love, love, love it.  Here it is!



I have a felt set of this song, too.  I couldn't do all ten animals--it was just TOOooooo much. 

 But I've got five parents, and 15 babies, and that's just right for me :) 


(I ended up making a custom set for a lovely lady, and it does include all 10 parents and their wee babies.  In case you're interested, here's what that looked like:)



And here's a video of my set in action:



I love combining books and music, and this one throws in math as well!  Hey!  Learning IS fun!

Happy spring!!

Like what you see?  Subscribe to my newsletter for lots of preschooly goodness, and get a free Shake Your Booty Cube, perfect for circle times, story times, and using at home!





No comments:

Post a Comment