The Wheels on the Bus

A  friend has her son enrolled in a new, very small family child care center, and wanted to give the teacher a few flannel board sets to get her collection started.  The Wheels on the Bus was one of her requests, and here are the results:

( I have lots of sets available for sale in my shop:   Check them out :) )

I always like to mix things up, so once I wear out the traditional verses of this song, we sing about animals on the bus, using animals from Old MacDonald or finger puppets. Or sometimes I like to put a few chairs in a row and let the kids come up and pretend to be the various animals or people we are singing about--lots of fun!



Jessica is hosting the roundup this week.  You can also find tons of ideas at Flannel Friday's Pinterest Pages, the Flannel Friday Blog, and Flannel Friday's Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment