Baby Bottles

As the school year starts back up, it's time to get back to basics.  There's nothing more basic than a baby bottle!  I thought I'd do a little take on 100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall, but make it a little more kid-friendly!  So here's 
Five Bottles of Milk on the Wall :)


Five Bottles of Milk on the Wall
Five bottles of milk on the wall, 
Five bottles of milk.
Take one down, pass it around...
Four bottles of milk on the wall!
(Repeat until there are no bottles left, and make comments about all the babies that are crying!)

No bottles of milk on the wall, no bottles of milk.
Go to the store, buy some more...
Five bottles of milk on the wall!

And here's another similar song I grew up with--my take on Five Green Bottles:

Five Baby Bottles Sitting on the Wall
Five baby bottles, sitting on the wall, 
Five baby bottles, sitting on the wall.
If one of those bottles, should accidentally fall...
There'd be four baby bottles, sitting on the wall!

If you have any felt babies, feel free to add them to the board.  Mine are from my Five Little Babies Bouncing in the Crib set.

Lots of my sets can be found in my shop!




Laura at One for the Books is hosting the Roundup this week.  You can also find tons of ideas at Flannel Friday's Pinterest Pages, the Flannel Friday Blog, and Flannel Friday's Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment