Clip Art Mish Mosh

Sometimes there is just no time to get anything done. Cutting felt just takes a back seat.  Or in my case, cutting felt for the classroom takes a back seat while cutting felt for a craft show takes over every other inch of my life :) Luckily I love it!

Anyway, before I discovered the joys of felt, I made a lot of flannel board sets using clip art.  This is a great way to do it if you're short on time, lack cutting or artistic skills, or just aren't inclined to make felt board sets out of felt!  My suggestions:  print your pieces out on card stock, laminate them, and attach a piece of sticky velcro to the back.  (You can buy a huge roll of it at Discount School Supply.)  My flannel boards are covered in Veltex, which loves velcro and felt equally.  

Here are several examples of old sets from my room.  

Little Dinosaur (a variation on Little Mouse)

The Insects Outside



 Hey Diddle Diddle

Three Little Fishies/ Boop Boop Ditty



Flannel Friday is being hosted this week by Keith at Felt-tastic Flannelboard Funtime.  You can also find lots of information and ideas at the FF BlogFacbook, or Pinterest pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment