Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Ah, a good old fashioned flannel board story...  Goldilocks!
I love Byron Barton's version of this one, and was inspired by the simplicity in his illustrations. The bears and their "stuff" are color coordinated, so this can work as a matching set as well as a story-telling set.





Just as with my Three Piggies set, I start off by telling this story as originally intended.  Later, as the children are more familiar with the characters and story line, I might change things up a bit.  I also leave the pieces out for the children so  they can use their own imagination and story-telling abilities!


Click below to see a video of Goldi and the bears in action:









Flannel Friday is being hosted this week by me!  You'll find the Roundup here.

No comments:

Post a Comment