Ghosts

I wanted to add a few Halloween sets to my stash, and I don't have a ghost set.  But I was just sort of uninspired by the clipart ghost selection I found...  Enter Inky, Blinky, Pinky and Clyde (and their un-named friend)!  Perhaps you recognize them from an old video game...



I've got other ghosts too:  right here :)  and here!

I found the following poem at One Little Librarian (thanks Amy!)

This Little Ghost
This little ghost went trick or treating!
This little ghost stayed home.
This little ghost ate candy.
And this little ghost had none.
And this little ghost cried BOO! BOO! BOO! all the way home!

And I'll also use two of the ghosts for this one:

Two Little Ghosts
There were two little ghosts looking at you
One named Wheee and the other named BOO!
Fly away Wheee, Fly away Booo!
Come back Wheee, Come back Booo!

If you're a Halloween fan, I bet you'll love 



Kathryn at Fun with Friends at Storytime is hosting the Flannel Friday Roundup this week, and you can find so many other flannel board ideas on FacebookPinterest, and the Flannel Friday blog



2 comments:

  1. Wendy,

    These are so cute! Thanks for sharing, I have a BOO storytime next week that these rhymes will be perfect for. :)

    -Jessica
    Storytime in the Stacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad these will work for you Jessica. Have fun at your storytime!

    ReplyDelete