Six Colorful Houses: A Felt Board Color and Counting Rhyme

Wait, MORE colors and counting?!

(click the photo for all the details)


Yep, I'm on a roll with colors and counting this month!  It's back to school time, so I suppose those are good concepts to be focusing on as the older preschoolers head back to school :)  

This felt board set is absolutely one of my favorites.  I've used it a zillion times, and I've written about it here.

But it's time to add more--I need this to be a multi-use set.  Saves storage space, and planning time, and stress!  So here we go with a new rhyme.  Fans of building, construction, counting and colors are going to love this Six Colorful Houses finger play and felt board rhyme!

This fun Six Colorful house finger play and rhyme is so fun for kids (and teachers) at circle time or story time. House and construction vocabulary words are introduced or re-enforced; color naming and counting are sneakily tucked inside, too! Let’s play to learn!



No comments:

Post a Comment