Halloween Big Fun!

I think I was feeling nostalgic for my carefree childhood days when I made this huge Halloween felt board set.  I loved all the commercialized, candy-filled holidays when I was a kid, LOL.  The colors of Halloween decorations--orange, purple, black and green--were always one of my favorite combinations.  Covering the windows in our house with witches and ghosts, jack-o-lanterns and cauldrons...  It was just plain FUN.

So, those were all on my mind when I made this set.  I just wanted it to be full of cute Halloween fun, and of course I wanted it to be super useful, too.  There are plenty of felt board sets that go with just one particular song or story.  I need my sets to be multi-use--two or three songs or games per set, at least!

This one fits the bill.

Play Little Broom (a Halloween version of Little Mouse)  with these cuties, hiding the adorable laminated witch's broom under the pieces. 


Little Broom, little broom, we're searching far and near!
Are you under this black cat?  Let's look under here!

Or use the pieces for a Halloween version of Brown Bear, but sprinkle in Halloween vocabulary of course!

And maybe my favorite way to play with these is to use the pieces in a Halloween version of The Enormous Turnip, with all the characters working together to get that huge pumpkin off the vine...




Happy Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment