Lamb Finger Puppets

These cuties are not for sale, but a lot of other cuties are!

It's been a little while since I've posted finger puppets.  Here are some lambs I made recently, inspired by a pattern at Precious Patterns on Etsy.

Some ideas to use these:

  • Sing Baa Baa Black Sheep, subbing "black" with other color names based on the color of the sheep's face.  And throw out the "3 bags full" and make it as many as the kids you have--"...yes sir, yes sir, 6 bags full!  One for Tyler, and one for Wells, one for Vivian and one for Abby, one for Flora and one for Parker!"
  • Green sheep, green sheep, who do you see?  I see a pink sheep looking at me!  Pink sheep, pink sheep, who do you see?  I see  a blue sheep looking at me!  Etc...
  •  Two little white sheep sitting on a hill, one named Jack, the other named Jill.  Trot a away Jack, trot away Jill.  Come back Jack, come back Jill.
I'm hosting Flannel Friday this week!  You can find the roundup here.





2 comments: