Ocean Set Update




I posted my original Ocean Set here several months ago, but decided to add a shark and a tuna fish so that it could also be used to perform Slippery Fish.

There are actually SO many songs you can use with this set. Circle time fun for all your fish loving friends :)  ( Click here to see some videos of them! )

If you buy this set, I include a list of ocean-themed book titles to go along with it, and the lyrics to several ocean rhymes and songs that work with these cuties.

 I have switched to using wool-blend felt, so I re-did the whole set last weekend, and I'll be bringing it in and using it in my classroom this coming week.  The kids have been playing with my Construction Set for the past few weeks, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they use this set...





Want fun tidbits for preschool teachers, librarians, 
or anyone with young kids in their life?




Flannel Friday is being hosted by your's truly this week--the roundup is here.
You can find many more ideas on Pinterest, and learn more about Flannel Friday on Facebook or the FF blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment