Mouse's First Fall

I love the simplicity of Mouse's First Fall.  It's the first flannel board story I created without copying someone else's idea, so I'm making it my first post on this blog.

I scanned a page from the board book and traced Mouse and Minka.  I used clipart for inspiration for the leaves.





This particular set isn't for sale, but please check out my shop with many of my other sets:

The picture below shows how I store most of my flannel board stories:  a zip lock bag, the words to the story, and a labeled piece of card stock cut down to fit in the bag.  Sometimes if there aren't a lot of words, I just write them out onto the card stock.  Sometimes a story or felt set will have various ways to be used, so all the different songs/words/chants/etc. are printed out and stored in the bag too.
















2 comments:

  1. did you have to get copy right from the author ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there and sorry for the very late response! If I were making a set to sell, yes, I'd definitely need permission from the author. This was made for personal use in my classroom, so no, I didn't need permission :)

    ReplyDelete