Little Miss Muffet


I've been enjoying going back to the basics with nursery rhymes lately, so this week I made the pieces to go along with Little Miss Muffet.  We do have an older laminated card stock version that looks like it dates back to the 80s, but I like this sweet little girl, her cute spider friend, and her fancy tuffet quite a bit more :)  Her socks are looking pretty scruffy, but they'll do!

This set isn't for sale in my shop, but many of my other sets are!


Little Miss Muffet
Sat on her tuffet
Eating her curds and whey.
Along came a spider 
And sat down beside her
And frightened Miss Muffet away!

It's always fun to make Miss M run away and hide!  This is also a good one to act out if you have a small group of kids.




Flannel Friday is being hosted by Laura at Library Lalaland! and of course you'll find lots of other ideas at Flannel Friday's blog or Pinterest page.

2 comments:

  1. I was just trying to figure out a nice pattern for this. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thanks :) You noticed the wide set eyes, I'm sure...

    ReplyDelete