Hickory Dickory Dock

Phew!  Busy week... So: simple, simple, simple flannel for me this week...

What's simpler than Hickory Dickory Dock?  Especially when Judy Sierra provides a ready to print pattern??  I am pretty sure I downloaded her Favorite Flannel Board Stories free at some point last year, but now I can't find a link to share.  Her patterns are basic and remind me of the 1980s for some reason, but I like them enough to use them when I'm short on time.

So there's the mouse going up, and there he is going down...  Not much else to say!

That set isn't for sale, but check out many more in my shop!

Flannel Friday is being hosted by your's truly this week--the roundup is here.
You can find many more ideas on Pinterest, and learn more about Flannel Friday on Facebook or the FF blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment