Family Finger Puppets

 I love finger puppets.  (I've posted about my collections before.)  They are small enough to have and store lots of them, and their small size doesn't stop them from being a great tool to draw in those less than attentive wiggly kids during a group time.  I like these people puppets, and they can be made with so many different skin and hair colors that all children can find one to relate to.  I also love the opportunity they give to represent all sorts of families:  two moms, two dads, single parents, big families, small...  Endless possibilities!
 These would be great to use with a theme on families or All About Me.  But of course, pulling puppets out at any time is just a great way to get and keep the attention of the kids in your group.

The pattern for these adorable people is from Precious Patterns on Etsy (though I did make a few changes to the faces).

You can find lots of felt sets in my shop!

Flannel Friday is being hosted this week by Kate at Felt Board Magic.You can also find tons of ideas at Flannel Friday's Pinterest Pages, the Flannel Friday Blog, and Flannel Friday's Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment