Easter Eggs and Bunny

Who says we can't we have a Little Mouse variation for every holiday or event under the sun?  No one says we can't, so I'm on it.  It's an easy way to expose kids to the symbols of various holidays without having to go into the religious aspects, and it's hide and seek, so there's that too.

Click here to find out more about this set.

Here's an Easter Egg video of the color rhyme below:




I printed out my bunny (from Clementine Digitals) on card stock, cut her out, and "laminated" her with packing tape.  There's a small square of Velcro on the back of her.  She'll hide better than if I'd made her out of felt


I'll also use the eggs with this rhyme:

Five Little Easter Eggs
Five little Easter eggs, and not one more,
Mommy hid the pink one, and then there were four.
Four little Easter eggs, two and two, you see,
Daddy hid the green one, and then there were three.
Three little Easter eggs, and then before I knew,
Sister hid the purple one, and then there were two.
Two little Easter eggs, oh, what fun!
Brother hid the yellow one, and then there was one.

One little Easter egg, See me run!
I hid the last one, and then there were none!





Flannel Friday is being hosted by Sharon at Rain Makes Applesauce this week.  For more FF fun and information, please visit the blogFacebook page, or Pinterest page.  And share these links with your co-librarians or co-teachers. The more we share, the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment