Five Little Monkeys

Editing:  It's come to my attention that The Five Little Monkeys has racist roots.  For this reason, I no longer use, recommend, or sell this set in my shop.  Here's some more information.

After I made this, I realized I already have another very similar set (which I've never used!)  These monkeys are  a bit smaller, and numbered...  We are working on having more print numbers available for the children that represent quantity, so this will be a set that the teachers and children both have access to.
I based my cute little creatures on a Precious Patterns pattern.  And though my bed looks a whole lot like the one in my other set, this one is actually from a clipart search.  And my doctor's stethoscope is directly copied from my snowman doctor's...




Flannel Friday is being hosted this week by Kate at Felt Board Magic! Please also check out the Flannel Friday BlogFacebook, and Pinterest pages, which will give you tons of information and gazillions of ideas to spruce up your story times :)


No comments:

Post a Comment