The Biggest Thing in the Ocean

To be honest, I hadn't read this story (I'm the Biggest Thing in the Ocean) before I made the flannel board version (got the pattern here), and now that I've read the story I don't really like it all that much. There were so many posts on other blogs about how much the kids love it that I did it sight unseen... I haven't used it yet, but hopefully the kids will like it more than I do!  I will adjust my attitude appropriately before I attempt a reading :)  (Editing to add the the kids love this!  We got the book for the classroom, and after reading it I showed them the flannel board pieces, and they asked for it every day this week!  I like it a lot more now as a result of their interest.)


This particular set isn't for sale, but please check out my shop with many of my other sets:

Flannel Board Fun Shop 


I'm editing to add that I practically copied Storytime Katie's version of this piece for piece...  Can't really improve on perfection!  Hope she doesn't mind--but I'll try to be a little more creative in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment